By Daily Feed - 12th December 2021

Boris Johnson has tonight addressed the nation and announced that he is placing all of his hopes on an accelerated booster programme. With a clear message, “GET BOOSTED NOW”. He has announced that boosters will be available to everyone aged 18 from Wednesday. In addition to this people are advised to work from home and masks are to be worn in most indoor settings. The early data is still inconclusive as to just how severe the Omicron variant is but the experts are not disputing is that it is extremely infectious.

As of Sunday, there have been 3,137 confirmed cases of the Omicron variant in the UK.

Boris has announced that 2 doses is not enough to protect against Omicron. But a third dose does increase your protection levels.

Guidance today was also changed for close contacts of Omicron cases to suggest taking a lateral flow test for 7 days consecutively if you are double vaccinated.

Boris has been under intense scrutiny this week and there is going to be a major rebellion on Tuesday by his party. However “Keir Starmer confirms that Labour will be voting in favour of the extra restrictions next week, despite the fact that there are enough Tory rebels to potentially defeat the govt. “We are not going to be tempted into party politics, we will act in the public interest””. So it looks likely that further restrictions will be confirmed by parliament on Tuesday. 

The pressure from the media is intense.

Check out these 20 things you didn’t know about Boris

My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive.”

You might love him, you might hate him…but there’s no denying that our Boris – our PM – makes for good entertainment.

If he’s not attempting to fix Brexit, he’s usually busy making a complete t*t of himself and our beloved country…you’ve got to laugh, to avoid the alternative: inevitable wailing.

The blonde-haired buffoon’s been the butt of a lot of jokes over the years, but how well do we really know ‘BoJo’?

Here are a few facts about Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson…

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson…

WARNING: If you are easily offended, then we suggest averting your eyes for the foreseeable…

He once lied about being arrested…

image source

It’s quite a well-known fact that Boris and – ex-Prime Minister – David Cameron studied at college and university together.

A less known fact, however, is that the pair were quite mischievous, getting into trouble in and outside of school.

What actually happened?

image source

Boris claimed he was arrested and spent a night in a cell after one of the members of Oxford University society threw a flowerpot through a restaurant window in 1987.

However, in 2010, it was revealed, both he and David Cameron had escaped before the police arrived.

One former ‘Buller’ member said: “I never knew Boris could run so fast.”

He enjoys his holidays to the full…

We all remember the London Riots of 2011, don’t we…well, whilst everything was going to sh*t over here…

He wasn’t much more use when he came home anyway, or did we miss something?

Boris was enjoying a holiday in Canada. Incidentally, it took him three whole days to return from his holiday, apparently ‘he came as fast as he could’.

He’s got something against the EU…

image source

So, this might not come as much of a surprise to you…but my question is, why does he have something against the EU?

According to his successor Martin Fletcher:

“He seized his chance to denigrate the EU, filing stories that were undoubtedly colourful but also completely untrue.”

It all started when he worked for the Daily Telegraph, Brussels as a correspondent in 1989.

Hmmm, Boris…lying…again? Surely not…

Irony…

image source

As we all know, Boris Johnson was our foreign secretary for three years (you may be wondering – how?).

But what you might not have known is Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson is an anagram of “Irony! Rash Snob Forges Rejection”.

Big spender…

image source

Boris comes from a middle-upper class, wealthy British family (yes, he grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth)…money wasn’t really an object for young Boris.

Spend thrift…

The tailcoat he wore in the famous photo of he and David Cameron in the Bullingdon Club uniform cost him £1,200.

What did young Boris want to be when he was older?…

When asked in school what you wanted to be when you were older…what was your reply? A footballer? An astronaut? A singer?

When Boris was asked what he would like to be when he grew up, he replied:

“The world king.”

– It’s safe to say he didn’t accomplish his dreams.

Boris and David…

Two years older than his fellow Etonian and Bullingdon Club member, Boris often calls David ‘Cameron Minor’.

The Bullingdon Club is an exclusive all-male dining club for Oxford University undergraduates – George Osbourne and Nick Hurd were also part of the club.

Not many people trust him…

Johnson’s former Telegraph editor, Max Hastings, wrote:

“I would not trust him with my wife nor – from painful experience – my wallet.

Would you trust him?

“It is hard to believe that a man so conspicuously incapable of controlling his own libido is fit to be trusted with controlling the country.”

Johnson and the Petronella Wyatt scandal…

image source

Between 1999 and 2008, Boris worked as the editor of The Spectator, where he regularly irritated colleagues who became annoyed that he regularly missed work.

One of his first acts there, was to reduce deputy editor Petronella Wyatt’s salary, before embarking on an affair with her.

Boris the ladies man…

image source

Petronella claimed Boris was a ‘loner’ who once moaned that “men shouldn’t be confined to one woman”

Proud of his Turkish ancestry, ‘Petsy’ claimed his “views on matters such as monogamy are decidedly Eastern”.

Boris and his libido…

image source

During their illicit affair, the author claims the MP said:

“I find it genuinely unreasonable that men should be confined to one woman.”

The politician who thinks with his pants & not his head…

She said the following:

“Like many loners, he has a compensating need to be liked.”

How was this affair revealed?…

image source

During the four-year affair with Petronella, she fell pregnant with his child and had an abortion.

Petronella’s mother found out about the affair and abortion…and what did she do? Reported it to the press, of course.

Boris the cheeky little minx…

image source

After their four-year affair was discovered by the press, Petronella revealed some personal details about their affair…

One of them being that Boris enjoyed wearing a bandana with a skull and cross bone on it – whilst in the bedroom…

Boris the passive, people-pleasing politician…

image source

Wyatt also added Boris would do “anything to avoid an argument” – resulting in him lying to loved ones.

Boris…lying AGAIN?! No…surely not…

Despite being a bit of a ladies man, Wyatt claims Boris isn’t vain and “regards himself as rather ugly”, relying on his charm to seduce women.

Boris on the opposite sex…

image source

On why female graduates are responsible for the rising house prices:

“The colossal expansion in the numbers of female graduates is in many ways a marvellous thing…

“But it has boosted the well-documented process of assortative mating, by which middle-class graduates marry middle-class graduates…

Maybe Boris would do better to keep his ridiculous ideas to himself…

image source

“And thereby entrench their economic advantages, pooling their graduate incomes to push up house prices and increase the barriers to entry for the rest.”

And just when you thought he couldn’t be a worse example of elitist, boys’ club-belonging stereotype, he went and said this…

Just to add the cherry on top of the cake…

image source

When asked why women have had the audacity to take it upon themselves and go to university:

‘They’ve got to find men to marry’.

Oh Boris…you’re such a clown, you’re a funny guy…

He may be posh, but he’s funny…right? He’s a harmless buffoon…right? Well no, not if you’re working class, part of an ethnic minority, a woman or an animal lover…

Boris on hunting…

image source

“I remember the guts streaming, and the stag turds spilling out onto the grass from within the ventral cavity…

Then they cut out the heart and gave it to my six-year-old brother, still beating…”

Turns out he doesn’t care too much for animals either…

image source

He claimed that afterwards, he went home singing ‘We’ve got the heart!… hunting is best for the deer.”

So if you ever meet Boris and you want to rile him up a little, just tell him you’re an animal-loving, university going, female…that’ll really set him off.

What more could you expect from BoJo…

image source

“I got wild with anger not so long ago because I thought our cat had been mauled by a fox. I wanted to go out with my 2.2 and blaze away.”

Watching an animal be teared apart is just a bit of harmless fun, isn’t it?…

“This will cause massive unpopularity and I don’t care. I’m pro liberty and individual freedom. If people want to get together to form the fox hounds of Islington I’m all for it”

He wasn’t actually born in the UK…

image source

Isn’t it ironic how someone who wasn’t actually born in this country can make so many racist comments about foreigners in this country…

The big BJ was actually born in America and gained American citizenship in 2016 – I suppose it was just another way to get closer to the Cheeto-in-Chief, Donald Trump himself.

His real name…

image source

As you’ve probably guessed, Boris’ real name isn’t actually Boris. It is in fact …

Alexander Boris de Pfellel Johnson. According to the BBC, his close friends and family call him Al.

Boris went deaf as a child….

image source

A very quiet and placid child, (what on earth happened?) Boris spent a lot of his time reading…

Poor little Boris…

However, at the age of around 8 or 9, he went deaf and had to have grommets in his ears.

Boris Johnson = bad driver…

image source

When Boris appeared on hit TV show ‘Top Gear’, his lap around the race track was – to put it kindly – slow.

So slow in fact, Jeremy Clarkson couldn’t stop himself from laughing when he watched the re-run.

“Lefty T*ssers”…

image source

I’m sure wherever he goes in the country, he’s met by some strong Anti-Tory supporters, who hurl verbal abuse at him…

This one particular day, Boris was met by a bunch of ‘Tory haters’ in Bristol…

Just look at him go…

Potty mouth…

image source

He laughed them off, but it all got a bit too much, so he shouted back at them:

“Lefty t*ssers…”

Good one Boris…hitting them where it hurts I see…

“F*ck off…”

It wasn’t long before this incident that Boris was filmed telling a taxi driver to “f*ck off and die” – how pleasant.

Could you drink Boris under the table?

image source

Some of us are good at academic subjects, like English and Maths, some of us are good at more creative things like Art…

And others (not naming any names) are good at blagging their way through life, doing the bare minimum and taking the complete p*ss out of the country…

What’s a beer…or 5 on your lunch break…

image source

On a number of occasions, Boris has boasted he can “drink an awful lot at lunchtime” and still do his work efficiently…

Some people will beg to differ…

I mean, we all want a politician to be half cut when he’s making important decisions, don’t we..?

Boris and his bong.

image source

On a Room 101 interview, Boris admitted to smoking weed, whilst puffing on a cigar and wearing a fez…

He started at a young age…

Boris also confessed in an interview to taking coke and smoking drugs as a young teenager.

Cocaine or Icing sugar? What was it Boris?

image source

When asked by Street-Porter about his previously jokey references to cocaine use, Johnson replied:

“Well, that was when I was 19…

…It all goes to show that sometimes it’s better not to say anything. I thoroughly disagree with drugs. I don’t want my kids having drugs.”

Boris’ grandfather…

image source

Sir James Fawcett, Boris’ maternal grandfather, was a member of the European Commision for Human Rights for 22 years.

Boris believes he’s adopted his grandfather’s deep belief in free speech, the right to equal citizenship without racial discrimination and the democratic rights of the ordinary man. Hmmmm…

Boris the basketballer…

image source

In some mad twist of fate, this clown was asked to help promote the NBA and basketball as a sport in London…

Britains answer to Michael Jordan…

As per, he did it in his own special way…just look at him go.

Need I say any more? 

Boris the tennis player…

image source

Forget Andy Murray, forget Serena Williams and forget Roger Federer…JOKES. However, Boris gave tennis a good go at Wimbledon a few years back…

He looked the part, taking over Andy Murray with his facial expressions – his weird noises on the court could also give Sharapova a run for her money…

Boris is a beast with balls…

image source

Both football and rugby get Boris charged up…to say the least. During the “friendly” charity football game between England and Germany (if that can ever be friendly…)

Boris charged like a bull in a china shop across the pitch…(surprising us all with his speed and agility – HAHAHAHAHAHA)

Run Boris Run…

image source

He took the ball taking down everyone in his path and was undoubtedly the crowds favourite…

Look at him go…

Arguably Boris’ best tackle was when he played rugby…against 7-year-olds…hopefully, that little kid got up and brushed it off.

Don’t anger the Boris…

image source

A strange and cryptic entry in Cherwell, the Oxford student newspaper, hints that Boris has a bit of an aggressive nature.

It reads:

“Drama! Action! Excitement! The Union last Thursday. Boris Johnson, librarian, angered by the jokes of Graham Davies…

Don’t get on the wrong side of him…

image source

Davies, ex President of the Cambridge Union, enjoying the company of Emma Henkings. Boris approaching Graham, screwdriver in hand…

Glazed fear in Davies’ eyes as he grips his glass. ‘Sorry,’ mutters Johnson. ‘This is all very silly.”

Cher really isn’t a fan of Boris…

image source

When it comes to social media, you don’t want to get on the wrong side of Cher…

Cher – “UK HAS“SPECIAL PLACE IN MY”?”.LIVED THERE 2X’s IN MY LIFE & LOVE BRITS.. HOWEVER…BORIS & NIGEL ARE DEFINITE T*SSERS”

When asked what she thought of Johnson, her reply was pretty bloomin’ hilarious. Go Cher!

Baby Boris…

image source

Boris often finds himself as the butt of a lot of jokes…some about his appearance.

A lot of people like to compare him to Donald Trump (their hair is pretty similar), it turns out Boris was born with that big mop of blonde hair. Somethings never change I suppose.

No silver spoon upbringing…apparently…

image source

According to reports, Boris and his siblings weren’t brought up living a pampered, mollycoddled lifestyle.

In fact, it was quite the opposite – which makes it even more difficult to understand some of his elitist views on society.

Equality isn’t possible according the Boris…

image source

‘I don’t believe that economic equality is possible; indeed some measure of inequality is essential for the spirit of envy…

Boris on inequality…

And keeping up with the Joneses that is, like greed, a valuable spur to economic activity.’

He’s a keen painter…

image source

Not only is Boris a bit of an egghead…he also has quite an artistic side.

When he’s looking to unwind, Boris paints – often painting miniatures on the lids of cheese boxes.

Who does he admire most?

image source

“Aristotle, Marilyn Monroe and Scarlett Johansson– in fact, I think she might have overtaken Marilyn Monroe – and my wife, of course…

My wife is way ahead of Aristotle. She’s beaten him in the final furlong …”

What’s his proudest moment?

image source

Boris replied:

“In the past three years, I’m proudest of bringing crime down in London…”

Boris the Great…

… On public transport, crime is down by 46 per cent since I became mayor”

His greatest regret…

image source

“I regret not really cudgelling myself through the piano. I could have been a contender.”

I only got to Grade 1 and that was after I failed once.”

Not cheating on your wife Boris? No?

His guilty pleasures…

image source

“There’s mudlarking. I picked up a sheep’s jaw, a pig’s rib, a piece of an ancient pot and a Victorian pipe while mudlarking [along the Thames]…

People don’t know what treasures are being washed up on the banks of that great river every day…

He’s a man who’s not scared of getting his hands dirty…

image source

A historic bounty is running right through this great city and if I wasn’t busy running it I’d be down there with those mudlarks right now.”

His biggest fear…

When asked what his greatest fear was, he replied:

“Bad things happening to my loved ones.”

If he could change one thing about the world…

image source

According to Boris, if he could click his fingers and change anything in the world…

He said:

“I’d end war and want and intolerance and injustice …”

Ironic coming from a man who’s known for his intolerant views on foreigners…

Boris the runner…

image source

We’ve all seen the pictures of Boris running in his gym gear…a sight most of us don’t want to see first thing in the morning..

“If you go for a run in the morning, nothing can get worse. You’ve got the bad bit out of the way.”

His view on becoming Prime Minister…

image source

When asked what his chances were of becoming the next Prime Minister (back in 2016)…

BJ the wannabe PM…

He replied in typical Boris fashion:

‘My chances of being PM are about as good as the chances of finding Elvis on Mars, or my being reincarnated as an olive.’

He’s a shady character…

image source

In 1990, during a taped phone call, Boris was heard giving old Bullingdon Club friend Darius Guppy, the address of a journalist who had been investigating his family.

The recording features Guppy saying:

“Boris, this guy has got my blood up and there is nothing I won’t do to get my revenge.” 

Stirring the pot…

image source

Johnson replies:

“Uh, how badly are you going to hurt this guy?” When Guppy answers “not badly at all”…

Johnson adds:

“If this guy is seriously hurt I will be f***ing furious.”

For such a well-educated man, our Boris could be considered a bit of a moron, couldn’t he…

He definitely doesn’t mince is words…

image source

When asked why he hasn’t visited New York for a while, Johnson said it was because of…

But we thought he loved the POTUS?!…

“the real risk of meeting Donald Trump” and said Hillary Clinton looked like “a sadistic nurse in a mental hospital”.

Boris the linguist…

image source

It’s quite a well-known fact that Boris has a love for Latin, but it turns out, he also speaks fluent French.

He also has good knowledge of Italian; however, Boris could be telling porky pies again…

Boris the bullsh*tter more like…

image source

The Guardian reported that Johnson struggled to give a reply to an MP in Italian last year.

Boris struggled to reply to the MP, suggesting he needs to get a bit more practise.

His best friends in school…

image source

Although school reports complained of his idleness, complacency and lateness, Boris established himself as a well-known figure at school.

Best friends with Princess Diana’s brother…

His friends were mainly from wealthy upper-middle-class families and his best friends were Darius Guppy and Charles Spencer (the late Princess Diana’s brother).

‘Aut homo aut maus’?

image source

One of Boris’ favourite phrases is ‘Aut homo aut maus’ – which translates from Latin to English as…

‘Are you a man or a mouse?’ – See above ‘gif’ ^^^.

He looks more like a giant oversized mouse than any man I’ve ever seen.

Boris and the Turkish president…

image source

Now, Boris is well-known for his cringe-worthy gaffes, but this one takes the biscuit – in a poem – which won him £1,000 – he implied Recep Tayyip Erdoğan was fond of having sex with…goats.

Here’s the limerick in all it’s glory…

“There was a young fellow from Ankara, Who was a terrific w*nkerer.

Recep the Goat groomer…

image source

“Till he sowed his wild oats, With the help of a goat, But he didn’t even stop to thankera.”