We have all got our own pet peeves, things that irritate us deep down to the core that other people just don’t understand. But there are a select few things that are notoriously annoying for us all, and will irritate even the most chilled of us Brits.
1. Having to pay to go for a p*ss.
We’ve all been there, absolutely dying for the loo on a day out shopping, trying to find the nearest Maccies but none to be found anywhere…then to see that heavenly toilet logo and feel your pain and fears fade away, until you’re greeted with this absolute LIBERTY. Is there anything worse than being forced to pay to relieve your bladder? Absolute joke.
2. The fact that these things cost £1.
Don’t know about you, but I’m fairly sure these bad boys cost 20p when I used to get my daily pack from the corner shop down the road from School?! Who allowed this to happen…
3. Beer in a wine glass. What a travesty.
You could serve it in a gold plated chalice for all I care, it is still a pint of Fosters and it still tastes like dog p*ss.
4. The fact Kanye West is now classed as a fashion designer. Paying out of your ar*e to look like a homeless person.
This guy is on a killing for selling clothes with moth holes in them, whilst we’re working 24/7 still struggling to pay for our Tesco Mobile pay as you go. Where is the justice.
5. Continental breakfasts.
There is absolutely NOTHING appetising about cold meat for breakfast, I don’t care how ‘European’ and ‘Chic’ you are. Give me a bacon butty any day!
6. This spelling.
This literally gives me anxiety, if my child ever spells like this it’s getting sent to boarding school immediately where it will stay until its spelling is of an acceptable standard!!
7. The fact this is being sold. I mean I’m all for Chris and Stephen, they make me laugh, but c’monnnn.
Bathing in bubble bath with these two faces on the bottle makes me feel slightly uneasy…how have they bagged this?!
8. The fact that this is what the world is turning in to.
We are breeding a generation of selfie obsessed, social media obsessed kids. What happened to playing out until it was dark and your mum shouting your name down the street because you were 5 minutes past your curfew! Those were the days.
9. This be*lend.
The fact it is now weirder to say ‘hello’ to a stranger than sit glued to your phone with your headphones in, ignoring all forms of communication with people, just says it all about our generation really.
10. When you’re starving, get a sandwich and then find this boll*cks. It’s always Boots too.
Call me fussy, but I quite fond of fillings in my sandwiches? All I see is bread?
11. The fact that places like Sweden can deal with the absurd amount of snow they get in winter, but everything has to close down over here when he get the slightest bit of rain/wind/leaf fall.
Not gonna lie, I’m guilty of blagging a snow day at any opportunity possible.
12. You know times are getting bad when you find shopping bags tagged.
We all have hundreds of bags for life in the boot of our car, but do we ever remember them when we go into Tesco? NOPE. That’s another 10 to add to the ever expanding collection. Sorry Leo, we are destroying the environment…we know.
‘Eat, sleep, vape repeat’. This is EVERYTHING wrong with society today. Is there anything worse than someone who has the audacity to vape right in front of you and suffocate you with the disgusting fumes? NOT TODAY.
This makes absolutely NO sense, women’s tea? What on earth is that?
15. People like this.
No matter what school you go to, there is ALWAYS at least one idiot that dresses in chinos and loafers.
16. The fact that there’s actually people like this in the world.
My question is why has this person not be sectioned?! Surely there is something seriously wrong with this person.
17. There’s nothing else that needs to be said about this. It’s a disgrace. Are they having a laugh?
65 british pence, 65?! They even sell freddo ‘heads’ now…bring back 1op Freddos and Taz Devil chocolate!!
18. Even if you don’t like tea, this should really really grate on you.
Anyone else left their cup of tea around a serial dunker, and got to the end of their brew to find lumpy bits of biscuit? Not on.
19. How desperate some of these women are.
I cannot watch this programme without crying inside, these women can not be real…surely no one is that desperate?!
20. This man.
Go compare…the most irritating song to have ever graced British Television.